PWC is Akron’s premier 24 hour fitness center for men and women, 18 years and older. Located in the RiverParke building in the Valley, PWC opened in 2005, with an immaculate, reconfigured, user-friendly gym floor plan, all new equipment, a new cardio theatre, aerobics studio, and banked indoor track.
Our spacious 26,000 square foot facility in Akron and state-of-the-art equipment accommodate fitness center members comfortably, even during peak hours. You’ll also receive outstanding personal service each time you visit our gym. We strive to get to know you personally and provide everything you need to reach your fitness goals.
Various fitness center & gym membership options are available to meet any budget. Please call or stop by for a tour of the 24 hour fitness facility here in Akron.
- An array of 52 cardio machines including treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, steppers and Cardio Theatre TVs are available in our 24 hour fitness center here in Akron.
- Over 65 group classes each week, including Pilates, Spinning, Zumba, Cardio-kickboxing and Yoga
- Complete Cybex and LifeFitness strength circuit equipment
- Fully equipped weight studio including free weights and Cybex machines
- Banked indoor track
- Smoothie Bar
- Supplement and Equipment Store
- On-staff personal trainers
- On-site babysitting services
- Weight Management Coaches
- Referral rewards program
PWC of Akron offers a referral rewards program and is available to all fitness center and gym members. This is available at all times throughout the year and is a great way to reward you for recommending your friends and family to PWC so they can share with you the healthy habits of exercise. Please contact the membership department for more information.
Corporate memberships: PWC of Akron has several corporate fitness center and gym membership options for our 24 hour fitness center, which provide employers the opportunity to offer memberships to employees as well as provide on-site weight loss and wellness programs.
PWC is Akron’s premier fitness club for men and women, 18 years and older. Located in the RiverParke building in the Valley, PWC opened in 2005, with an immaculate, reconfigured, user-friendly floorplan, all new equipment, a new cardio theatre, aerobics studio, and banked indoor track.