“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A
Few Basic Administrative Skills, I Have a Fun And Fulfilling
Sales & Customer Service Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Professional:
It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a Sales & Customer Service Associate so I can take this posting down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position I have available.
I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients.
I’m very fair, respectful and appreciative. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others… because that’s what we do in my facility.
Enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills listed below along with a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate!
PWC offers members and clients a wide variety of services. We offer a full fitness center, private & semi-private training, group fitness classes and nutrition counseling. Our goal is to educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness. All clients begin with an initial 12-week coaching package which includes: nutrition counseling, exercise program design, nutritional supplements and fitness assessments.
Tasks You’ll Expected To Perform
- Selling corporate & individual memberships to qualified prospects to meet or exceed personal monthly goals & team goals.
- Demonstrating an understanding of product knowledge including general exercise knowledge & equipment/programming availability.
- Developing & maintaining a prospect lead generation system for corporate & individual members by telemarketing, outside cold calling, club guest passes, walk-ins & member referrals while maintaining a prospect lead follow-up system.
- Utilizing standardized sales techniques including greeting, interest, money, decision, presentation, closing & post sales skills.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients and members, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show clients and members energy and excitement while working with them.
Health and Fitness Education: You do not need fitness experience, but you should have a basic knowledge of health and fitness
If you have these additional Bonus Skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous sales and marketing experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- How to do Facebook Ads
- SEO for websites
- InfusionSoft (CRM – Client Relationship Management System)
- Basic Graphics skills to create flyers
- 7 Sales and Closing steps
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly.
So if this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form at
the link below and we’ll contact you by phone:
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Matt Probst, Owner